Renovations: Historic Charleston Music Hall, 37 John Street, Charleston SC

The Charleston Music Hall was originally named The Tower Depot, designed by Charleston architect Edward C. Jones and built between 1849 and 1850. The Gothic Revival style building originally served as the main entrance for the passenger depot of the S.C. Railroad. Sadly, the earthquake of 1886 severely damaged the building, and it was later simply used as a warehouse. In 1995, Hank Hofford and the Bennett Hofford Construction team renovated the vacant structure into its current amazing venue, the Charleston Music Hall.